Wednesday, January 27, 2010

We Introduce you to....

I am always so excited when I get new hair in, I guess its the hair addict in me. Each bundle has me day dreaming of what I am going to next with my hair. Side Bar: I am currently wearing my natural hair and as much as it has grown and is thicker and healthier, I am already plotting on my next install.

I figure I will give it another week or two and on the next....

Okay...Back to my post: Well new hair always make me excited and this week has been double the pleasure and double the fun. Our Bella collection is back and I couldn't be more excited, it's beautiful y'all (in my California imitating Texas drawl). Now the only thing that can make me more excited than our Bella being back is our new line.....Virgin Malaysian Remy. Now I don't know if you know this but Malaysian hair was my first "premium" sew-in. So here I am full circle, selling my own line of Malaysian luxury hair. Loves it!

Psst......And its on sale starting off at $59 ...and Bella starting off @ $100.00

What is a post without pics?....

Virgin Malaysian




BELLA...ELLA...ELLA...AYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy