Sunday, January 3, 2010

Dream Curls

Well first let me say HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I hope your New Year's was fun and fab.
Well I have been a little M.I.A and since I haven't blogged since Christmas, I hope Santa brought you lots of goodies, love and good time with family and friends.

Now on to the good stuff, I wanted to dish about one of my favorite gifts I received that was high on my Christmas wish list..... a clipless curling iron.
The one I received is under the brand Ginalli Milano but there are a few other brands out there; Le Anglique and Enzo Milano. Well anywho I love it because it's pretty much fool proof and the results are great. It even comes with a heat glove so you don't burn you fingers :)
The best thing is the price, they aren't crazy expensive if you shop around. They have tons on Ebay priced between $35-50. If you try it out, let me know what you think.



Here is the video on YouTube was the inspiration for putting it on my Christmas wish list.


And here is me for my birthday after curling my hair

1 comment:

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy