Thursday, January 28, 2010

FEVAH....Giving me Fevah

I have been very much on the fence about what is next for what is going on up top, yes the top of my head. This would be the second week wearing my natural hair and I love it, but I think I want it shorter...I know yesterday I wanted it longer but TODAY I think I want to go shorter. Now for the record I really only have one week to decide and I am toiling. But let me tell you when I came across this picture of Taraji....I was sold, short hair ....it's gonna be. Her bob is giving me all types of fevah...yes it is HOT! So that solves it, I will be weaving me a bob, short and sassy while keeping my growing locks in tact (no. 1 reason I love wearing a weave). So I will be sure to post pics.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy