Monday, January 11, 2010

Beauty is Skin......Deep

I get so excited when I come across a new product that I have never heard of...now warning this post is not hair related. Well again I found myself on YouTube waching AfricanExport's YouTube channel. In this particular video she was answering questions on her skin care regime and the products she uses (Black soap was amongst her staples). Now don't get me wrong I hav heard of Black Soap and have known many people who have used it on their skin (ironically enough they all had fabulous complexions), but ironically enough I've never tried it because I wasn't sure how my skin would react to it, and I thought it only came in bar soap form. Well AfricanExport mentioned that there is indeed a liquid form that she not only uses on her face, but she uses it on her skin and hair (so I guess this is a hair post). It is all natural and claims to be gentle in cleaning your skin, moisturizing and fading blemishes. WDYT?




FYI....Here is the video...You can skip to 3:45 to hear about the Black Soap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy