Sunday, November 22, 2009

Taming those Edges

I don't care what I do, flat iron, brush, tie down, gel down, pomade or hairspray, my edges never lay down and I mean NEVER. Well what do you know, during my weekly Wendy Williams watching party, she interviewed Tamala Jones (who I love by the way). During the interview, in classic Wendy Williams' fashion she asked about Tamala's hair and Tamala dished the goods; she talked about having a few "pieces" added for fullness and when Wendy asked about her smooth edges she dished about a product call Tancho stick. She said its the age "behind the scenes" and on movie and television sets; used by celebrity stylists. Well before she could finish her sentence I was googling trying to find out more about this product. Wellllll..... surprisingly its very affordable (under $20) and has been touted as a natural product that can tame even the most "unruly" hair. Hmmm...has my edges met it's match? We shall see in 7-10business days. It's available several places on the Internet, Google Tancho Stick
and you should be able to find it.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this. I heard her say it and then forgot. Let me know how it works out for you I might have to get it soon Also I could not find a listing of the ingredients online. Did you?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem. i will keep you posted on how good it works. In reference to the ingredients, I haven't found a list, it just says all natural who knows what that means these days. :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy