Sunday, November 15, 2009

S.I.B. Hair

I have been such a bad blogger. Traveling all last week left very little time to blog, but I'm back. So this weekend I was catching up on my DVRed Wendy Williams show episdodes. (Sidenote: It's so funny because I used to not like Wendy Williams but my BFF secretly set the recorder to record her show everyday and now I can't get enough of Auntie Wendy. LOL )
Well anyway, I was catching up and caught the episode with the legendary Diahann Caroll. Ms. Carroll dished with Wendy about her roles and the life of being a diva. I cracked up when Wendy asked her about her hair and Ms. Carroll told Wendy that her hair was S.I.B. hair...."something I bought" hair. Get it Ms. Carroll. I thought to myself, now that is what I am talking about. So next time someone ask you if that is your hair, you can say....yes this is my S.I.B. hair. Here is the clip of Ms. Carroll in her short, sassy, S.I.B 'do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy