Monday, November 2, 2009

IN 1...2....3...Let's GO!


I am so excited about the launch of HairAddictOnline.com. It has been a long time coming and finally its here. Sharing my love of hair with the world is a dream come true. I can remember when I started my quest for a "celebrity weave". That was the best way I could describe it. Hair that moved with ease, hair that flowed on the red carpet, curls that looked so natural, giving the appearance that it was growing right out the starlet's scalp.
It took many failed trips to the beauty supply store; purchasing yaki this and curly that, only to end up with a matted ball after two weeks in Florida's humidity. Well the search was on... and that search brought me to the holy grail of hair....Virgin Indian Remy! Virgin..What?
Yes!,that was my question among many others. The more questions I had, the more research I did, and the more I learned the more I wanted to know. Through my own quest for the perfect weave, I came across others looking for the same thing. A break from their everyday look, some rest for their own tired locks, and a quality product that didn't alarm a siren to the world...WEAVE, WEAVE, BAD WEAVE. It was from there I started the journey to share what I know, to share what I love. It's with that same heart I want to use this blog to not only keep you updated on what's going on with HairAddictOnline.com or to keep you updated on our products, sales etc. (although I will :) ). I want to use this as a forum to express the Hair Addict behind the brand, the love for hair, people, fashion, the world, the community and all the many facets that make up this Hair Addict. You will learn I am not my hair, but my hair is an extension of who I am. Ever changing!

R. Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy