Saturday, November 7, 2009

Holiday Hair

Good Morning!! I am up bright and early this morning waiting on furniture to be delivered and while I could be using this time to do a myriad of things, I am doing nothing but day dreaming about the holidays. Oh the holidays; the parties, the food, the giving, and most importantly holiday hair. The festiveness of the season just make you want to get fabulous and bring it...so what style will you be rocking? Here is just one of my many possibilities.

She Bangs.....I am feeling bangs for the holiday. Something different, I can't remember the last time I had some. I came across a recent photo shoot of Tameka Raymond via http://www.theybf.com/ and I must say I am feeling all types of fever over this simple style.

When it comes to this time of year, the great part about a simple style is you can get away with an over the top party dress.And for my party dress I am feeling sequin. Now, when I was younger I used to detest anything with sequin, but I must say I feel it making a comeback. I am feeling this dress because it has a sexy feel to it with the sheer back and the fitting silhouette has a modern feel to it. You walk in and wow...and you turn around its owwww...LOL..... WDYT?

*Pictures: ASOS, THEYBF.COM








1 comment:

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy