Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I Love my Cotton Candy Hair



I came across a link to this book today while browsing the Internet. Don't the title just make you smile? I have a little niecy poo who has the tightest curliest hair, so pretty and so soft and I think this would be the cutest book for her.
I think one of the biggest misconception about women who wear weaves is that they don’t like their natural hair. Well,underneath all that I got going on top of my head is a my own little cotton candy crown that I love. Well anywho, if you are looking for a gift for your cotton candy angel, you may want to check out this book.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0578029499/ref=cm_cd_asin_lnk

3 comments:

  1. This book is too cute!!! I may have to order this for my niece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife wrote that book. Thank you so much for posting this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just ordered it.....I can not wait till it comes

    ReplyDelete

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy