Thursday, January 19, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR

We are almost one month down in 2012 and I am so excited what the next 11 months will bring. This year I am looking forward to bringing some new fresh ideas to Hair Addict. I have been playing around with processed textures and hair pieces (as shown in pic) that I know you will love when we finally get it perfect enough to introduce to you. I am also hoping to get back to making more videos and of course updating the blog more often. I hope 2012 has already started off with a bang for you and I hope you will be apart of all the exciting things we are expecting this new year to bring.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you again for your flawless service, and I look forward to working with you in the future.

    ReplyDelete

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy