Sunday, October 9, 2011

Are Weaves the New Relaxer for Naturals?

I was up late the other night on the computer, clicking from blog to blog, link to link. I somehow ended up on a blog asking the question "Are weaves the new relaxer for naturals?" Now I wish I would have saved the blog link so that I could go back and reference the author's comments but I think the question itself is still rather interesting. What do you think?
Me, personally I think the great thing about being natural is the ability to weave or wig it  up and wear your hair straight while allowing yourself that versatility without damaging your natural curl pattern. Myself I am currently wearing HairAddict's  Virgin Malaysian hair and I love being able to have straight locks for the next eight weeks but will be just as happy when I take it out and rock my natural curls for however long until I choose another texture to "weave it up". So with that said maybe straight weaves are the new relaxer for naturals without the commitment and with all the versatility we love. Best of both worlds if you ask me!
                                                 

2 comments:

  1. How is your curly hair working out. I want to order it but its on back order is it worth 308 for two packs of hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natural hair is stronger, can handle hair color chemicals better than pyramid hair. To get more information best online drug store from online pharmacy usa.

    ReplyDelete

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy