Friday, June 11, 2010

Final review: Tancho Stick

I did a post on the Tancho stick a loooong time ago, back in November (this review is so overdue). Anywho I finally got some in my hand thanks to my friend who ordered an extra stick for little ole me:). I have been using it for about a month now and I have to say I am a little undecided how I feel about it. So I am going to give you the pros and cons and you can decide if you want to try it.

Pros:
-   I like the fact that the product is not greasy and does a good job of laying down my edges when edges are straight.
 - I like the packaging because I rub the stick directly on my edges so its really easy and non-messy.
-  It also lasts all day, after the hair has been brushed and tied down and
-  It isn't hard and the next day so you can add more if needed it without it being flaky or showing buildup.

Cons:
 - The SCENT....the lavender scent it really strong. It kind of smells like Blue Magic hair grease in a very overpowering scent kind of way.
-  The stick in my opinion does not work on my edges if my edges are not straight first. It does nothing f- or my kinks.
-  It can be a little waxy so you have to wash really good to wash it completely out of your hair.

1 comment:

  1. I did a review on this product, works well! I don't really like that flower smell, but works pretty good!

    ReplyDelete

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy