Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Haircare for the Little Ones too!

I won't waste anytime mentioning how it's been forever since the last time I blogged. We have been busy busy busy. Anywho, since I have been wearing the Hair Addict's new signature curl (yes it is still installed and still going strong) I have been pressed to find a product that can tame my edges without giving me the "gel(ed) down" look but with enough hold for my resistant kinks. Well while visiting a friend and doing the girly "primp and chat" in her over sized bathroom, I came across a new product (or at least I think it's new). The product is apart of SoftSheen Carson's children line under the Dark & Lovely Brand, called New Beginnings. This particular product is called Edge Tamer. I like the product because it does a great job of laying down my edges without making it hard or overly shiny. The company's website states that the product is formulated improve the fullness of the edges, I haven't notice any additional fullness around my edges, but I also don't use everyday. I read the ingredients for those who are making the effort to be more conscious about what they put in their hair (and I commend you for that), and the number one ingredient is petroleum. So if that is an ingredient you are trying to avoid, this may not be the product for you.





1 comment:

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy