Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Beauty of Butters

I have this saying "God has given us everything we need". I think this statement is true when it comes to beauty products as well. About a year, well maybe two years ago I was doing research on how I can decrease the number of chemicals I use on my hair, on my skin etc. Now, while I am not a 100% there I try to at least be aware of what is in the products I use. Anywho while reading the ingredients of one of my favorite conditioners, I came across the ingredient Cupuacu butter, which I had never heard of before. Well I decided to look it up since it was suppsedly the moisturizing property in the conditioner. After a little digging I found it, bought it and now I use it on my hair and my skin along with cocoa butter and shea butter......(you see the theme here....yes...butters). What is special about this butter is that it boosts the natural moisture of your hair and skin. Because this particular butter absorbs and hold the moisture in your hair, you don't have to worry about mid day dry out. It is really good with curly hair, I put it in when my hair is dripping wet and let it air dry. My hair dries soft and shiny. Loves it!

If you have never tried natural butters, you are missing out on a world of natural goodness.

To find out more about natural butters and their benefits, you can check out Garden State Naturals ....there may be other places on the net that sale them but this was the site that I found that had alot information regarding the benefits.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy