Thursday, March 31, 2011

Hello.....SheaMoisture!

Hey its been awhile but I'm back! Fortunately we have been really busy but unfortunately blogging has fell by the wayside. Anywho I wanted to share a new product I came across and the great deal I found on it at my local Walgreen's. As you all know (if you have read previous entries), under this weave I am a natural girl. Well I am taking a few months to let my hair rest, let my curls pop and my fro...well be a 'fro. With that said, I set out for some products to play with. I came across a product line called Shea Moisture and after much research of reading natural hair/curly hair blogs, watching videos etc, I decided to try it. Well luckily for me the entire line was on sale at Walgreen's buy 1 get 1 Free!
Well....I tried the shampoo tonight and I LOVED it!!! It is sulfate free, and pretty much chemical free. It's gentle and moisturizing. (I think this would be a great product for washing your wavy/curly installs as well).
Along with the shampoo I bought a few other items to try (I couldn't pass a B1G1 deal).  I am now under the dryer with the deep conditioning masque and will be trying a twist out with their hair milk and hair smoothie...so I shall report back. Hopefully you get a chance to try it, I think the shampoo will be a staple for my summer wavy/curly installs as well. But hurry, the sale is only until April 2nd.

1 comment:

  1. I came across this product line at target and I looove it..its all I use now. I especially love the deep masque treatment. It smells great and works well with my transitioning hair.

    ReplyDelete

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy